Welcome to the summer wrap-up edition of the Shory Law Bulletin! We’re delighted to bring you the latest updates and exciting news from our team.
- Jatin’s appointment as a Table Officer for the Canadian Bar Association National Immigration Section.
- Jatin’s CBC feature delved into the recent announcement on Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship Program 2023, where he addressed the challenges associated with the selection process from the 2020 pool. Read our latest blog to learn more.
- Our recent participation in the 2023 National Convention for Carbon Capture in Edmonton.
- Chetan’s blog on the basics of corporate law in Canada. Read our blog here.
- Jatin’s participation in the 2023 North American Refugee Health Conference.
- Community collaboration at the annual Temporary Foreign Workers Assembly.
- Jatin and Chetan presented to a host of real estate professionals at an event hosted by the Real Estate Association.
- Community connections at the Red FM Calgary Stampede Breakfast.
We hope you find this edition of the Shory Law Bulletin informative and engaging. As always, we appreciate your continued support and look forward to sharing more updates with you in the future.