Thank you for subscribing to the Shory Law Bulletin. We have some exciting updates to share with you.
- Shory Law was honoured to have attended the inaugural South Asian Bar Association (SABA) Calgary Gala on April 5, 2023.
- Our recent blog post addresses concerns and questions about the recently introduced amendments to the Canadian bail system. Read our blog here.
- Anant joined as a panel expert for FTLP’s Second Annual Industry Panel discussion at the University of Calgary.
- We are proud to announce that Jatin has been appointed as an adjunct instructor at Queen’s Law.
- Jatin and Chetan joined the Government of Alberta on their trade mission to Singapore.
- The Shory Law team had an awesome time at this year’s CBA Immigration Conference in Ottawa!
- Jatin was featured on CBC, sharing his insights on the current processing delays in the Parents and Grand Parents Program. Read the article here.
- Canada’s first-ever Tech Talent Strategy aimed at strengthening Canada’s position as a global tech hub.
We hope you find this edition of the Shory Law Bulletin informative and engaging. As always, we appreciate your continued support and look forward to sharing more updates with you in the future.